Corq is committed to 100% satisfaction! To do so we inspect each mat that leaves our hands for quality and defects before shipment. However, in the unlikely event that a mat doesn’t suite your practice we offer a full refund within 30 days of purchase.
Any questions or concerns regarding your product can be directed to firstname.lastname@example.org - include “returns” in the subject line and we will be in touch with you immediately.
Once in contact, we will send you a refund form to fill out and place in appropriate shipping packaging with the mat:
- Address the shipping label to the returns address listed below
- Drop off package at appropriate shipping provider and pay any necessary shipping costs
- Expect a full refund of the mat cost within 5 days of Corq’s receipt of the mat
Please note the following reimbursement conditions:
- Must be within 30 days of purchase
- Mat must not have been actively used, tarnished, or washed
- All original packaging included
- All returned items are subject to inspection
- The cost of shipping is non-refundable
2322 24 Avenue SW
Corq offers the following warranties:
Corq Yoga Mat: 1-year from purchase date for wear and manufacturing defects including de-laminating or cracking (please note warranty is void and does not cover damage caused UV exposure from the sun or from mat cleaning products.)
Items not covered through our warranty process:
- Products over 1 year old from date of purchase
- General wear and tear
- Abuse (eg: water damage or improper storage)
- Products not purchased from an authorized Corq Yoga retailer
Warranty Return Process
If you feel there is a manufacturers defect with your Corq Yoga product purchased from corqyoga.com or an Authorized Corq Yoga dealer, should follow the directions below:
Email us at email@example.com with the following information:
- First and Last Name
- Mailing Address
- Email Address
- Daytime Phone Number
- Proof of purchase (invoice or receipt)
- A brief description and photos of the issue
- Not including any of the requested information may slow down the processing time. We will evaluate the request and respond with further instructions.
Items returned for defect evaluation will be processed in the order they are received. Evaluations can take 1 to 3 weeks.
If it is determined that your product does not meet the criteria within our warranty policy or if it is over a year old, we will return it to you with notice of why it was not accepted.